Why we are different?
Excello Law is a virtual law firm with an entrepreneurial attitude to business law.
Our solicitors work from their home or clients’ offices or make use of facilities at satellite offices across the country. They are fully supported professionally and administratively including a case management/finance system designed exclusively for our unique way of working and a comprehensive precedent and know how database.
Excello Law will put you in control of your career. We have a unique culture where encouragement, support and reward are paramount.
Our flexible working experience can prove rewarding financially, professionally and personally.
If you are looking for a different way of working then please get in touch.
Why join Excello Law?
There are many reasons why solicitors join Excello Law:
- Tired of the politics and inflexibility of their existing firm
- The desire to be fairly rewarded for their efforts
- Concerns about “going it alone” as a sole practitioner
- A better work/life balance
- A preference to work from home due to family or other commitments
- A desire to try something dynamic and innovative
What’s in it for me?
- Avoid the office politics
- Improve your well-being and work/life balance
- Set your own targets and dictate your own income levels
- A community of like-minded solicitors
- Potential for additional work generated by Excello Law’s own marketing campaigns and internal referrals
What’s in it for my clients?
- A unique and personal service where you are able to focus on their business needs without the distractions and pressures of the traditional practice
- A senior commercial legal team available and ready when required to support you and ensure that you can provide a complete legal service that meets all of your clients’ business needs
- The benefit of knowing that you are free to make decisions on appropriate fee structures which are based on the value of the legal services provided rather than unrealistic practice targets and pressures
- Legal services delivered only by skilful and experienced professionals through a flexible and accessible practice model which offers a value for money proposition that is difficult to match within any traditional practice
How to apply
If you believe you have a ‘fresh approach’, please download our application pack for more information using the form on the right.
We promise to make contact with you following receipt of your application.
Would you like to have a confidential discussion about joining Excello Law? If so, please supply a few details.
A virtual law firm
We will be announcing future Unplugged Events soon. In the meantime should you want to contact Excello Law click here