View Our Services
Key ContactGeorge Bisnought
0845 257 9449 firstname.lastname@example.org
In-House ServicesTry our virtual in-house and
contract services - designed for businesses and law firms
We work with businesses that are already significant players in their chosen market, but now face the challenges of managing a large scale, complex, and often international, operation.
Our large corporate clients tell us that they are increasingly cost conscious and that they struggle to get value for money from traditional law firms. A regular complaint is that they only see the partner in charge at the initial meeting and then get passed onto junior less experienced lawyers.
It’s one of the very good reasons why we changed the rules of engagement and gave our lawyers, who have on average 19 years legal experience, the freedom to focus on their clients 100% of the time. We are all also independent business people in our own right and therefore bring real commercial insight to tackling your issues.
Many of our global businesses will want bespoke advice from individual lawyers within our team. However, our fixed price solutions remain available and we often mix and match our different services to obtain the most cost-effective package. And, because we do not carry the overheads of a traditional firm, we are able to deliver a superior service at a price that is unusually competitive.
Here are some examples of our the work our global enterprise legal specialists have done with large corporates:
- Acting for the preferred bidder on the Department of Health £100 million social enterprise fund
- Advising on film funding (including crowd funding), production agreements and joint ventures
- Drafting the contracts and software licences for the air traffic scheduling systems at Dubai and London City Airports
- Re-organising and restructuring a major national union
- Acquisitions and sales of portfolios of care homes including dealing with the Care Quality Commission and local authorities
- Securing the funding for and negotiating the contract terms for the acquisition of a marina business for £75 million
- Re-organising the worldwide distribution network for a supplier of ATM technology
- Advising on hostile takeovers of PLCs
- Dealing with the admission of companies to AIM and other financial markets
- Advising on pre-pack acquisitions and fast-turnaround purchases of distressed businesses.