View Our Services
Key ContactJo Losty
0845 257 9449 email@example.com
Fixed-Price SolutionsOur suite of fixed-price legal
solutions for entrepreneurs and
In-House ServicesTry our virtual in-house and
contract services - designed for businesses and law firms
We work with businesses who are already growing fast, but have ambitions to be bigger and even better.
With so many demands on their time and resources, high-growth businesses want more than just a menu of legal services and an A-Z of lawyers. They want certainty and clarity on costs, access to advisers who will help them to navigate the legal landscape, protect their assets – and, yes, respond to their call: a simple request but one that traditional firms often fail to deliver.
It’s one of the very good reasons why we changed the rules of engagement and gave our lawyers the freedom to focus on their clients 100% of the time. It’s also why we developed a suite of services designed specifically to give high-growth businesses more control over their legal spend, access to resources and finance and even greater focus from their chosen lawyer. Explore the options below:
The high-growth suite
- Access our fixed-price solutions: view our suite of legal documents – from key contract audits to venture capital investment transactions – available for a fixed price with no hidden surprises.
- Build your own legal documents from our library: and if at any point you would like some human help, you can also call a lawyer to guide you through the process.
- Talk to a lawyer from the outset. If you would prefer to discuss your requirements in person, contact us direct and we will put you in touch with the lawyer that best suits your requirements (you can view our lawyers here). Every Excello lawyer is highly experienced and many of us have worked in top City and regional firms. We are also independent business people in our own right, and so understand the extraordinary opportunities and challenges of running a fast-growing business.
- Discover our in-house services: There are times when high-growth businesses need a lawyer within their business. It might be for a special project, or to work within an existing in-house team. We help businesses to meet their objectives, without the full-time commitment of an employee.
- Access to finance: we are actively developing relationships with funding providers interested in financing high growth businesses. We will work with you to make your business attractive to investors and lenders.
Here are some examples of our lawyers’ work with high-growth businesses:
- Acquiring the assets of various motor dealer franchises for business expansion
- Advising on various shareholder re-organisations and investment agreements
- Drafting and negotiating worldwide agency, distribution and franchise arrangements
- Procuring bespoke software central to the operations of a private company
- Sale of a business and property for DJ Chris Evans
- Sale of a recruitment business to “Dragon” James Caan’s HB Group
- Sale of a secure mail service business to the DX
- Licensing and royalty arrangements for the application of newly developed bio-technology with applications in a range of different markets
- Reorganising the business and property portfolio of a large Midlands based manufacturing group
- Resolving various shareholder disputes and handling the orderly severance of shareholder relations